Domestic Violence Attorney
A domestic violence attorney
will build a defense for charges of battery or assault. If you have been accused of violence against a spouse or family member, you can face damaging and ruinous consequences. It has the potential to change lives, divide families and destroy professional reputation. Know your rights and know your position. In some cases, the accusation is simply not true. We are here to help you.
Call 206-624-7500 now to speak with a domestic violence attorney about your charges.
The charges are serious, and so are the consequences.
Contact a domestic violence attorney, if you have been arrested and held on charges of domestic abuse or battery. We strongly urge you not to try to make contact with the spouse, former spouse, lover, family member or roommate who claims to have been victimized by your actions. If you violate protection and no contact orders, it can lead to serious consequences up to and including jail without bond. Unless the court-order against you has been lifted, you should make absolutely no contact with the victims of your alleged crimes – even if the victims themselves have invited you to do so.
As a firm offering domestic violence attorney representation, we are aware that your emotions may be heightened and that you may be feeling betrayed by the people you’ve trusted. We have worked with clients who were facing one or a combination of these kinds of charges:
- Reckless Endangerment
- Drive-by Shootings
- Criminal Trespassing
- Damage to property
- Stalking & Harassment
- False Imprisonment
- Interference with Domestic Violence Reporting
- Violations of Protection and/or No Contact Orders
- A domestic violence attorney from The Crowley Law Firm can review the laws, charges and consequences associated with each of these listed offenses.
A domestic violence attorney has seen the law get tougher and the penalties greater. In recent years there has been a more relentless effort by state and local police to ensure that offenders are upholding the terms of their court ordered injunctions. The following are some of the statistics that have led to increased enforcement:
- Approximately 1 in 6 women in Washington has a victim of one or more forcible rapes
- Domestic violence will have an impact on the lives of 1 in every 5 women in Washington
- 30% of all female homicides in Washington are committed by current or former intimate partners
- 15% of the prisoners that are incarcerated in the state of Washington were convicted on charges related to violent behaviors enacted against family members
- Violence committed by intimate partners affects 1-3 million women annually in the U.S.
- Incidents of domestic abuse and violence cost American taxpayers more than $67 million on an annual basis
If you need a domestic violence attorney, do not hesitate to call. Our firm is dedicated to providing aggressive defense counsel to individuals facing serious felony charges. Your family, your job and your freedom may be on the line.
Call us now at 206-624-7500 to consult with a domestic violence attorney from our firm.
With so much at stake, you deserve aggressive defense strategies!
We provide representation to clients in need of a domestic violence attorney in Seattle, Tacoma, Vancouver, Everett, Bellingham, Spokane, Yakima, Richland, Kennewick, Pasco and throughout the state of Washington. No defense attorney or firm can make any guarantees about the outcome of your case. However, we can provide you with state of the art, cost effective legal counsel to help you face the charges levied against you before the courts.