White Collar Crime Attorney
When you need a white collar crime attorney
, turn to The Crowley Law Firm. Your professional reputation is at stake, and your freedom may be as well. The outcome of your case can mean the difference between being considered trustworthy, and being unemployed. The proper defense attorney to help you, as you face crime allegations, can make the difference between a dismissal of charges and a lengthy prison term. Our professional and experienced team is aggressive, and dedicated to providing you with the strongest line of legal defense possible.
Call 206-624-7500 now to speak with a white collar crime attorney.
We’ll fight for your freedom and your future.
Contact a white collar crime attorney from our firm if you are facing any of the following charges (or a combination of them):
- Embezzlement – The fraudulent appropriation of monies or assets by an individual entrusted with the care of maintenance of said monies or assets.
- Criminal Fraud – The fraudulent appropriation of monies or assets through the practices of trickery or deception.
- Mail and Wire Fraud – The fraudulent appropriations of monies or assets through the use of false representations through the mail, over the telephone, by the internet or any other form of electronic communication.
- Identity Theft – The unlawful taking and making use of another person’s identifying information for fraudulent purposes. This is also known as “ghosting” and has become increasingly rampant since the advent of the internet.
- Bribery – The corrupt payment, receipt or solicitation of a private favor for the purposes of in influencing an official action or outcome.
- Money Laundering – The act or process of producing an artificial paper trail to “legitimize” monies generated through criminal activities.
- A white collar crime attorney from our firm will review with you the laws and repercussions associated with any charges you may face. Call now to discuss your circumstances.
Our white collar crime attorney will ceaselessly work to provide a client with the legal resources and expertise to clear their names and to ensure that their working future is protected from the scrutiny and bias that would otherwise prevent them from making a living and supporting their families. If you are facing allegations associated with such criminal activities, do not hesitate. Call our firm today.
Any white collar crime attorney can tell you that a conviction may disqualify you for an employment position without any consideration of your abilities. Regardless of the color of your collar or size of the company for which you would like to work, contemporary employers and business managers across the globe are making use of technology to pre-screen their applicants. Background checks and credit reports are used to determine which potential candidates in the hiring pool will better suit the requirements of the positions they have available. A felony can be a challenging obstacle to overcome.
Call now at 206-624-7500 to discuss your charges with a white collar crime attorney.
We take your case and charges seriously, and fight to make a difference for you!
We provide representation to clients in need of a white collar crime attorney in Seattle, Tacoma, Vancouver, Everett, Bellingham, Spokane, Yakima, Richland, Kennewick, Pasco and throughout the state of Washington. No defense attorney or firm can make any guarantees about the outcome of your case. However, we can provide you with state of the art, cost effective legal counsel to help you face the charges levied against you before the courts.