Criminal Defense Law Firm
Our criminal defense law firm
is dedicated to pursuing justice on your behalf, when you are confronting charges before the state or federal courts. We are aggressive and make use of the very latest in legal resources, forensic technology and expert testimony. At The Crowley Law Firm, we believe in your rights and we believe in you!
Call 206-624-7500 for a criminal defense law firm.
We offer a free consultation.
Our criminal defense law firm is devoted exclusively to providing representation to defendants facing criminal charges. Regardless of what evidence may be brought against you, the prosecutor must establish your guilt beyond a shadow of a doubt. We will be there every step of the way to ensure that your interests, rights and innocence are upheld before the courts. Even when the circumstances and the odds seem overwhelming, we don’t give up and don’t give in.
As a criminal defense law firm, we are with our clients from the discovery process; through obtaining the testimony of DNA experts and forensic pathologists; to a trial before a judge and jury. We have provided counsel to clients facing various kinds of allegations:
- Murder and manslaughter
- Felony assault
- Drive-by shootings
- Gang related crimes
- 3-strikes offenses
- An attorney from our criminal defense law firm can review the full range of charges and sentencing structures associated with felony crimes
- Rape of a child
- Molestation of a child
- Forced rape
- Indecent liberties with patients or wards of hospitals, mental health facilities, foster homes, jails or prisons and/or any other facility or institution dedicated to the administration of custodial care
- Delivery of controlled substances (i.e., crack cocaine, powder cocaine, crystal meth, heroin, etc.)
- Distribution of controlled substances
- Conspiracy to distribute controlled substances
- Manufacturing of methamphetamine
- Marijuana grow operations
- Firearms violations
- Money laundering
- A lawyer from our criminal defense law firm can review the full range of charges and sentencing structures of these crimes of a drug related nature.
In our pursuit to establish your innocence, we may implement any one or a number of the following defenses:
Insufficient Evidence is used when there is little to no factual evidence to support the allegations against you.
Duress is an argument that can be utilized when the accused felt threatened, intimidated or bullied into participating in the crime.
Entrapment is an argument utilized by our criminal defense law firm when federal or law enforcement officials have baited and manipulated targeted individuals to coerce them into committing a crime.
Absence of Intent to Commit a Crime is implemented when the crime itself is a result of a series of events that, in combination, causes the appearance of a crime, but, lacking intent, is merely the logical outcome of a set of sequential and/or coincidental occurrences.
Insanity is a defense that is presented when the insanity of the defendant can be evidenced and proven. It is a hard sell, but viable when circumstances warrant its use.
Call 206-624-7500 for a criminal defense law firm
We offer a free consultation
We provide representation to clients in need of a criminal defense law firm in Seattle, Tacoma, Vancouver, Everett, Bellingham, Spokane, Yakima, Richland, Kennewick, Pasco and throughout the state of Washington. No defense attorney or firm can make any guarantees about the outcome of your case. However, we can provide you with effective legal counsel to help you face the charges levied against you before the courts.